With Pacific Enterprise Banks’ Cash Management, your account information is available 24/7, this high performance online service helps make cash management more convenient than ever. Our Cash Management system allows you to perform a variety of real-time inquiries and receive up to date information right away, so that account activity or cash position can be monitored from anywhere.
Self Service Client Administration offers a full suite of administrative functions including end user maintenance, activity reporting, balance alerts, account maintenance, password modification, and the inactivity timeout setting. Your company administrator has access to all of the Administration options.
- Balance Reporting - provides summary information at a glance and also allows a drilldown into additional detail for a specific account. For added convenience and utility, the Account Summary format is customizable.
- Book Transfers - allows you to move funds between accounts within the same financial institution. Transfers can be scheduled for the current day, a date in the future or on a recurring basis.
- Wire Transfer - moves funds between accounts that are within different financial institutions.
- Stop Payment - allows you to place stops on an individual check or a range of checks.
- ACH - allows you to create ACH files and submit them to Pacific Enterprise Bank for processing.
- Online Services - provides a direct request channel for Pacific Enterprise Bank services: photocopies of checks or statements, investigation of questionable transactions and online cash/check orders.
- Reconciliation Services – allows you to import an Issues Register file, manually input issues and display and make decisions on exception items.
- E-mail - provides a direct link between you and Pacific Enterprise Bank
- Bill Pay - The Bill Pay service allows you to pay bills online; add, edit or delete a payee (the entity that receives the payment); check to see if a payment has cleared; and email the electronic bill payment service provider.
- Positive Pay – make your pay or return decision on the mismatched items