FOR AN APPLICATION OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT TOBIAS HALBMAIER AT (949) 623-7585 OR VISIT US AT OUR CONTACT US PAGE - CLICK HERE
SBA 504 Loans and SBA 7(a) Loans
Pacific Enterprise Bank specializes in providing SBA 7a loans and SBA 504 loans. SBA loans are used for a variety of needs and business types. The most common use of an SBA loan is for the purchase of commercial real estate, to refinance existing debt and working capital. Receiving an SBA loan can take between 45 and 60 days.
Pacific Enterprise Bank is a Preferred SBA Lender. The Preferred Lenders Program (PLP) is another step in SBA's process of "streamlining" the procedures necessary to provide financial assistance to the small business community. Under PLP, SBA delegates the final credit decision and most servicing and liquidation authority and responsibility to these carefully selected lenders. PLP lenders are nominated based on their historical record with the Agency. They must have demonstrated a proficiency in processing and servicing SBA-guaranteed loans.
acquisition or improvement of owner occupied real estate.
SBA 504 Loan Program
SBA 504 loans provide long-term, fixed-rate financing to small businesses to acquire commercial real estate or equipment for expansion and modernization. Typically an SBA 504 loan includes: 1) 10% down payment from borrower; 2) 1st Deed of Trust provided by Pacific Enterprise Bank equal to 50% of purchase price; and 3) 2nd Deed of Trust equal to 40% of the purchase price. The 2nd Deed of Trust is obtained through the assistance of a local Certified Development Company “CDC”.
The SBA 504 loan program assists small businesses in acquiring premises with as little as 10% down.The typical 504 loan financing structure to purchase a property (using the example of a $1,000,000 purchase price) is as follows:
||$500,000 Provided by Pacific Enterprise Bank
||$100,000 Down Payment
- Purchases up to $10million
- 20 to 25 year loan amortization Blended rates of between 6% and 7.5%
- Prepayment penalties do apply and vary depending on maturity and rate options
- Personal guarantees of the principal owners are required
Serves as the SBA's primary business loan program to help qualified small businesses obtain financing when they might not be eligible for business loans through normal lending channels. It is also the agency's most flexible business loan program, since financing under this program can be guaranteed for a variety of general business purposes.
- The key elements of the bank's SBA 7(a) program loans are:
- Loan amounts: Up to $5,000,000.
- Purposes: Purchase of commercial real estate, refinance of commercial real estate, purchase of equipment, refinance of equipment loans, tenant improvements, business acquisitions, working capital, and debt refinance. Purposes related to commercial real estate must be at least 51% occupied.
- Term/Amortization: From 7 to 25 years, fully amortizing
- Loan to Value Limits: Typically 75% for the acquisition of a business, 90% for real estate and 100% for equipment purchase and working capital.
- Interest Rates: Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus margins up to 2.75%, adjusting quarterly. Three year prepayment penalties generally apply to loans with terms of 15 years or longer.
- Personal guarantees of the principal owners are required.
For further information please contact Tobias Halbmaier at 949-623-7585 or complete the Contact Us form here